Wednesday, September 24, 2008

[BeCaUsE i'M a GiRl ]

because i'm a girl u think that u'r so perfect..
because i'm a girl u think that i can't find another boy better than u..
but u'r totally wrong.. for me the boy b4 u are so much better than u..
even u r a perfect ten, u still a human being..
there always another side of u that are not perfect..

because i'm a girl u think u can had another women..
because i'm a girl u think u can just ignore my feeling..
but u'r totally wrong again..
i don't really care what you think of me..
cause either way you’re gonna think what you believe..
there’s nothing you could say that would hurt me..
cause with me it’s all or nothing..
because my love for you is so strong..
I don’t need you if you’re gonna be that way..

because i'm a girl u think that u can control my life..
because i'm a girl u think u can be mad at me anytime u like..
u'r so wrong.. i still have my parent..
only them can control what i'm doing..

because i'm a girl u think that u should be my priority..
because i'm a girl u think that i should obey to u all the time??
I’m sick of this shit.. u'r a waste of time..
  • advice from a friend to another friend
kepada sesiapa yang mengenali aku dgn rapatnyer..aku rasa krg tau aku tujukan kpd siapa..
bkn pd srg tp kpd semua yg baca..trutamanya to all the ladies.. because we're a girl..
bln nie je, aku dh dgr mcm2 cite.. lps srg, srg lg.. sbg seorg kwn, aku rasa krg bernilai lbeh dr tu..
think again.. make the right desicion.. kalo krg rasa si DIA btul2 bharga, xslh melepaskn DIA..
at least kite bleh tgk dier bhgia.. mmg sakit tp kalo bsamaNYER pn krg sakit, there is nothing different.. there is always another boy that waiting for you.. maybe the other boy will love you more than HIM.. maybe the other boy will make u feel better...

syg krg semua.. jaga diri lek lok..
muax...

p/s : english aku xbtul sgt.. sorry kalo ader yg xphm.. haha..

No comments: